Communication of Environmental Performance to External Stakeholders
INELCOM, in its constant effort to minimize its environmental impacts, maintains an environmental management system in accordance with the UNE-EN ISO 14001 standard, therefore the organization:
- Performs a study of its Environmental Performance, according to its objectives, goals and environmental aspects. In the year 2021, INELCOM he has:
- Reduced 0.35% water consumption in the center of Pozuelo.
- Reduced paper consumption by 0.24% in the center of Pozuelo.
- Reduced by 0.16% energy consumption in the center of Xàtiva
- Reduced by 0.68% the resolution time for complaints and claims.
- It has a digital platform that helps to monitor compliance with legal requirements in the environmental field and the identification of requirements that are applicable to its activity.
- Evaluates periodically the environmental aspects, in particular, the generation of waste and the consumption of resources.
- Performs an adequate operational control of the identified environmental aspects.
- It has established and implemented procedures for action against possible environmental emergencies, both in the Pozuelo and Xàtiva centers.
- Hybrid vehicles have been included in the company's vehicle fleet.
Likewise, INELCOM has at its disposal interested parties who request it, information on the environmental aspects indicated and on environmental performance.
Coordinator of the Integrated Management System.
In Madrid, on April 10, 2022 .