Occupational Safety and Health Policy
The Company Management, aware that the activity it develops may cause damage to the Health and Safety of Workers and third parties who may remain in the facilities, has determined the implementation of a Safety and Health Management System in the Work integrated in its activity, according to the following principles:
- The Health and Safety of Workers contributes to the correct execution of our business activity, preserving and developing the necessary physical and human resources that reduce the losses and legal responsibilities that result from the materialization of occupational risks.
- Through the preventive activity, we are committed to preventing damage and deteriorating health, and improving the management and performance of Health and Safety at Work, with a clear focus on minimizing and eliminating risks, and manage and periodically evaluate those that have not been eliminated.
- The determination of preventive measures will be carried out always trying to act on the origin of the risks and, where appropriate, putting collective protection before the individual.
- The choice of equipment and methods of work and production, will always be made with a view to mitigate the work, monotonous, repetitive and reduce the effects thereof in the Health of Workers.
- Prevention Planning will look for a set of coherent activities that integrate the technique, work organization, working conditions, social relations and the influence of environmental factors at work.
- Only workers who have received sufficient information and training will be able to access an area with serious and specific risk.
- Before entrusting a worker with a task, their professional capacity in Health and Safety will be considered in order to develop it.
- The organization is committed to comply with the applicable legal requirements and other requirements that the organization subscribes related to its health and safety hazards at work, in addition, the safety standards achievable according to the current level of technology will be assessed in all cases.
- Workers have the right to participate actively in matters related to the Prevention of Risks in the Workplace, for which they will have the representative channels legally established in Chapter V of the Law on the Prevention of Occupational Risks.
This Policy is available to all interested parties, and it has been communicated to all people working in the organization with the purpose of making them aware of the commitments made by the organization and their individual obligations in terms of Security. and Health at Work.
In Madrid, on June 20, 2018